Application For Employment.
Position: Parts and Service Sales Coordinator
Johnson Thermal Systems is one of Boise’s fastest growing Industrial Chiller Manufactures located in Caldwell and we have an immediate opening for a full time Parts and Service Sales Coordinator.
You would be joining our very talented and ever-growing Parts and Service Team, who are all dedicated to work together to provide a higher level of customer service to our patrons.
The Parts and Service Sales Coordinator is responsible for quoting, scheduling and invoicing Field Service work, Warranty work and Parts Sales. You will be interfacing with our customers during the repair process and communicating any additional work needed and/or any necessary changes that apply to your original quote.
You will be required to have a high level of customer service and be able to handle multiple service requests at the same time.
You will be the liaison between our customer and the Field Service Technician.The Parts and Service Sales Coordinator maybe the only interaction that many of customers have with us and as a result, must be the customers ally and always have empathy for their needs.
Must have excellent verbal communication skills and utilize them to build customer relations and ensure a superior experience that will result in repeat and referral business.
· Generate quotes for Parts and Service.
· Secure work request description from customers via phone and take detailed notes of work request.
· Open Service Orders, schedule and coordinate Field Service appointments for repair work.
· Communicate the repair request and give detailed description to the field technician.
· Locate and source correct parts.
· Communicate with customer any additional service work or repairs needed, that was not initially requested by the customer.
· Provide accurate cost and estimated repair time for customers.
· Review service write ups with customers to verify required work.
· Ensure that open Service Orders or repairs are properly completed and then invoiced in a timely manner.
· Create and track RMA’s for part manufacture warranty claims and properly document status.
· Serves as a liaison between technicians and customers.
· Handles and resolves difficult customer situations with professionalism and tact.
· Fosters positive teamwork interactions with technicians and other coworkers.
·High school diploma or GED.
· Some HVAC experience and familiarization with Industrial Cooling products
· Logistics Coordinator, Parts Counter, Parts or Service Sales, or Service Writer experience a plus.
· 5+ years related industry experience.
· Strong phone skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with our customers.
· Strong customer-service attitude
· Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
· Good computer skills including MS Office programs, ERP processes.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations and customer issues.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and margins.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Benefits for Full Time Employment:
Competitive hourly wage.
· Overtime available
· Great Healthcare plan
· Dental coverage
· Vision Insurance
· Paid Holidays
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to prform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
The above statements reflect the general information considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should be construed as a detailed description of work requirements which may be inherent in the position. I have received a copy of this job description and understand and can perform the essential functions of the job
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached. Be sure to specify the position you are applying for.
This job application is open until it is no longer posted. If selected, the next step will be an in-person interview.
If selected, you will be working specified hours from our headquarters in Caldwell, ID.
Our mission is to offer our clients the highest quality refrigeration products, electrical control products and packaged control room systems by providing an unmatched combination of price, quality, and service.
We will cultivate our competitive advantage through teamwork, knowledge, communication, and technology. We will focus on profitable growth through alliance with customers who embrace strong relationships and allow us reasonable profits for outstanding products and services.
Engineering & Design
Johnson Thermal Systems
1711 Slipstream Way
Caldwell ID 83605
Tel: (208) 453-1000
Fax: (208) 453-1001
Copyright © 2018 Johnson Thermal Systems.